Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Avocado, Tomato, and Mango Salsa





This is the best salsa I have ever had.  I was seriously eating it by the spoonful!  I'm not a big salsa fan unless they are "sweet" salsas - like mango, pineapple, and peach - because I don't care for spicy things, but this recipe was absolutely perfect.  It was sweet, bursting with flavor, and just a little bit spicy.  If you prefer spicy salsa, then you can just add more jalapenos!  It's that easy.  The amount of flavor in this salsa is just amazing.   To bite into that creaminess of the avocado, the bite of the pepper, the sweetness of the mango, and - of course - the garlic and cilantro were to die for.  It's nothing like store bought salsa, which is ketchupy and gross. This salsa is swimming with chunks of sweet mango (the mango was definitely my favorite part) and tossed with creamy avocado, tomato and cilantro.  It's incredibly refreshingThe blend of flavors was magnificant.  I made this salsa for my daddy for Father's Day, since he's always begging me to make him a salsa, and I'm so happy I finally did!  I served this with steak fahitas (but I recommend serving this over white fish or fish tacos) and my whole family gobbled so much of this up even before the fajitas were ready.


You can find the best salsa recipe ever here.

No comments:

Post a Comment