Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tenderest Pork Tenderloin


This recipe is absolutely phenomenal.  I'm so amazed at how easy this recipe is.   Simple ingredients, simple cooking method, and very quick – a perfect weeknight dinner.  It's very rare that I experience moist pork recipes (unless it's pulled pork), and - I am not kidding you - this cut like butter.  It was extremely soft and tender, and by far the BEST pork tenderloin I've ever had.  It's incredibly flavorful, and I wouldn't change anything about it.  This is seriously as good as pork can get.  I have to give all the credit to my mom, who created this recipe herself.  My mom is way better than me at cooking meats, and she almost always perfects them.  Now baking...that's my specialty(:


Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast

Directions:

  1. Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours before cooking.
  2. Preheat an outdoor, gas grill to medium heat.
  3. Transfer the pork loin to the preheated grill.
  4. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 35 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).

No comments:

Post a Comment