Friday, February 10, 2012

Whole Wheat Ginger Snaps



These cookies are perfect in every way.  But I - unfortunately - did not come up with the recipe.  I found them on Allrecipe here.  I definitely recommend cooking them JUST until they crack for a super soft, moist cookie.  I don't understand why people like hard, crunchy cookies....soft is a billion times better!  The whole wheat flour and molasses give these such a rich, flavorful flavor.  And rolling the dough in sugar gives them a delightful, sugary coating.  I've never had a cookie with as much flavor than these...they're spicy and rich and oh-so-delicious.  The day after I made them, I took the last two cookies I had left over and made them into a sandwich with a big spoonful of Nutella slathered in between and took it to school.  Sorry I don't have a picture of it...I ate it before I had a chance. You have no idea how happy that cookie sandwich made me...I was seriously freaking out because of how good it was.  My friends were like..."what the heck?"  You'll just have to try it yourself if you don't believe me. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment